wibiya widget

Sunday, July 28, 2013

The life of the programmer!



When being payed a bonus for a successful project.



When you think how to solve the problem



The team leader code writing





function validate() {return true;}


 




Don't you dare to commit to my branch!


 



Reading product specification





When there is no time to get it right





When I was told that the module that I developed all week, will never be used






Fixing bugs directly on production






QA starts testing




  



When going on a date with a girl after a hard day's developments





When I go back to the development of the code, which I did not comment.




  
Summary of programmer resume.




Failure in the system






 


When forced to abandon the usual framework





When the boss asks who wants to work on weekends





When I learned all the hotkeys, and I no longer need a mouse





Your manager when you need to work on a weekend.





When you see the code of the test task sent by a student.





The first time I run the script after a few hours of development.



 

When a regular expression has returned exactly what I expected.


 

When you asked to add another button to a form.




When people ask me whether I have tested my code




Doing the browsers compatibility thing




"I touched nothing!!!"



What do I feel when someone is standing behind me and watching as I write 

code.








Sorced and translated from :http://developerslife.ru/top/0

No comments:

Post a Comment